How to cook on a wood stove.
January 8, 2014
- What to put in a bug out bag – natureb4
- Ahhhh….outdoor love!
- The goods are ready and waiting on the porch.
- Room for me.
- Bear Wool Hooked Pillow • Cozy Comfort • CampFitters
- The Homesteading Wife: Off-Grid Challenge
- Antarctica from above.Beautiful photograph!!!
- The Coast Guard Christmas Rescue [poem]
- Our new fancy princess camping kitchen. On sale for $89.00
- Top 8 Easy Backpacking meals!
- 8-week workout for backpacking/hiking
- Want one so bad
- I’d like this over our BBQ area off the alfresco roof and then for it to wrap around to rear of house, where it will protrude several metres to form a full size pergola.
- P90 (Sub Machine Guns) 5.7x28mm, will punch through most vests, accurate up to 200m
- El Malpais National Conservation Area – BLM New Mexico
- LOVE AT FIRST HIKE by MICHELLE PUGH When a recent graduate sets out to fulfill a dream of hiking the entire AT, she enjoys the bliss of being surrounded by nature, the peacefulness of small trail towns, and the companionship of fellow hikers. Unexpectedly, she experiences a blossoming romance. But after an unavoidable injury forces her off the trail, she fears her dream of reaching Katahdin–and of maintaining her new relationship–will be gone. Little did she know what the future held.
- when i talk about my time abroad almost all of the stories take place on the train or metro haha
- Giant striper
- Making A Dry Creek Bed Drainage Canal for Downspouts
- $40 raised bed using fence posts – going to build some raised beds this spring!
- ThinkGeek :: NDuR Survival Straw
- In an emergency, a crayon will burn for 30 minutes
- vintage travel trailer…
- park ,
- How to cook on a wood stove.
- Glass door.
- Roasted cabbage. INSANELY delicious, easy, inexpensive healthy. (1 t. olive oil, 2 T. bacon bits, 2 T lemon juice, 1 T. worcestershire, 1/4 t. salt, 1/4 t. pepper, 1 Cabbage, quartered, individually wrapped. Bake at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes)
- Tree Stick Garden Stakes Plant Markers Rustic by WorkingforCarrots, $14.99
- Payne’s Paddle Fish: Five Kayaks Everyone is Talking About